2019 Club Events
Jan 13 / Feb 10 / Mar 17
Children's Fish Rodeo
Schuylkill River Sojourn
Copyright Port Clinton Fish & Game Association. All rights reserved.
2019 COYOTE & FOX HUNT INFORMATION
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. No registration after hunt begins. All participants must be registered and be a member of the Port Clinton Fish and Game Assoc.
2. Cost: $12.00 for the Coyote Hunt. $12.00 for the Fox Hunt. $22.00 if you register for both hunts. $10.00 will be paid out to successful hunters, and $2.00 for costs.
3. Membership: $15.00 for new members. $8.00 for renewal.
4. When hunting in groups, all members must be registered.
5. The hunt officially begins at 12:01am on Feb 9, 2019 and ends on Feb 17, 2019 at 11:59 pm
6. Coyotes and Fox must be killed during the days and times of the hunt. Each hunter must dispose of his/her own animals.
7. Participants must have a valid PA hunters or fur takers license (fur takers license required for Fox). License will be checked at weigh in.
8. The hunt will cover all areas of the state. All methods of hunting under PA game laws are permitted. (NO TRAPPING).
9. Any violation of game laws or rules of this hunt will result in disqualification from hunt.
10. The deadline for check in is 3:00pm on Feb 17, 2019.
11. Final mail in registration is Wednesday Feb 2, 2019. Final in person registration will be Friday Feb 8, 2019 from 6:00pm till 8:00pm at the clubhouse located on 16 Clinton St Port Clinton PA 19549. Located on PA 61 directly across from the Port Clinton Hotel & the Peanut Shop.
12. Animals cannot be frozen and must be submitted as "dry" as possible.